The Best Gluten-Free Baking Recipes for Sensitive Stomachs
Are you looking for delicious gluten-free baking recipes that are easy to make and gentle on sensitive stomachs? Look no further! We’ve compiled a list of the best gluten-free baking recipes that are sure to satisfy any craving, while still being gentle on your digestive system. From classic favorites like chocolate chip cookies and brownies to unique creations like almond flour pancakes and quinoa-crusted pies, there’s something for everyone! Whether you’re a professional baker or just getting started in the kitchen, these recipes are sure to be a hit.
Banana bread is a classic, comforting dessert that can be enjoyed anytime. If you’re looking for a delicious gluten-free version of this treat, then look no further! This recipe is easy to make and delicious to eat.
-3 ripe bananas
-1/2 cup melted butter or coconut oil
-1 teaspoon baking soda
-Pinch of salt
-1 1/2 cups gluten-free flour
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan with butter or nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork until there are no large chunks. Add in the melted butter, sugar, and vanilla extract, and mix until combined.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the baking soda, salt, and gluten-free flour.
4. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, stirring until just combined. Do not overmix.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
6. Allow the banana bread to cool in the pan before slicing and serving. Enjoy!
If you’re looking for a delicious gluten-free baking recipe that is sure to please your sensitive stomach, look no further than blueberry muffins! These moist and flavorful muffins are perfect for breakfast, a snack, or even dessert.
The secret to a perfect gluten-free blueberry muffin lies in the ingredients. You’ll need:
• 1 egg
To start, preheat your oven to 350°F and line a muffin tin with paper liners. In a large bowl, whisk together the gluten-free all-purpose flour, almond flour, baking soda, salt, and sugar until fully combined. Next, add in the vegetable oil, Greek yogurt, egg, and vanilla extract, mixing until everything is combined and there are no lumps. Finally, gently fold in the blueberries and evenly distribute the batter among the 12 muffin cups.
Bake the muffins for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow the muffins to cool for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy these moist and delicious blueberry muffins!
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate chip cookies are a classic, delicious treat that everyone loves. Unfortunately, if you have gluten sensitivity, traditional recipes can cause digestive upset. That’s why we’ve put together this delicious gluten-free chocolate chip cookie recipe!
This gluten-free version of the classic chocolate chip cookie is as delicious as ever. These treats are soft and chewy in the middle, with a crispy edge and plenty of melty chocolate chips. Even better – they don’t require any special ingredients! All you need is some gluten-free all-purpose flour, butter, sugar, baking soda, and a few other pantry staples.
These cookies come together in just minutes. Start by whisking together the dry ingredients, then add the wet ingredients until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips, then scoop the dough into 1-inch balls and place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown and slightly crisp around the edges. Enjoy these delicious treats right away!
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a large bowl using an electric mixer, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in the vanilla extract and eggs. Gradually add in the dry ingredients, mixing until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
4. Scoop the dough into 1-inch balls and place them on the prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown and slightly crisp around the edges. Allow the cookies to cool before serving. Enjoy!
Pancakes can be a great way to start the day or a delicious dessert. But if you have a sensitive stomach, it can be hard to find a recipe that won’t upset your stomach. Fortunately, with just a few simple swaps you can make gluten-free pancakes that everyone can enjoy.
– 1 cup gluten-free flour (rice flour works best)
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
– 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
– 1 tablespoon sugar
– 1 egg
– 3⁄4 cup almond milk
– 2 tablespoons melted butter
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a large bowl mix together the gluten-free flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar.
2. In a separate bowl whisk together the egg, almond milk, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
3. Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk together until combined.
4. Heat a greased skillet over medium heat. Scoop approximately 1⁄4 cup of batter onto the skillet and cook for 2 minutes on each side.
5. Serve with your favorite toppings such as maple syrup, fresh fruit, or whipped cream. Enjoy!
Gluten-free pancakes are a great option for those with sensitive stomachs, as they’re made without any wheat products. They’re also easy to make and full of flavor. Whether you’re looking for a quick breakfast or an indulgent treat, these gluten-free pancakes are sure to hit the spot!
Brownies are the perfect treat for any occasion! Whether you’re looking for a sweet snack to accompany your afternoon tea or you’re planning an indulgent dessert for your next get-together, brownies are always a hit. But what if you can’t have wheat and gluten? Fear not, there is an amazing array of delicious gluten-free brownie recipes that will satisfy everyone’s taste buds.
Gluten-free brownies can be made with a variety of different ingredients, but almond flour is probably the most popular option. It is light, and airy and adds a nutty flavor to the finished product. To make the most of this flour, it is best to pair it with something creamy like Greek yogurt or coconut cream. This help gives the brownies a fudgy texture without the extra fat from butter or oil.
For those with a sweet tooth, cocoa powder, and honey can be added to give a rich, chocolatey flavor. Nuts, dried fruit, and chocolate chips also work wonderfully when mixed into the batter.
Once you have the ingredients ready, all you need to do is mix them in a bowl and then transfer them into a greased baking tin. Place in the oven at 350F for about 20 minutes and voila – delicious gluten-free brownies!
These decadent treats are sure to become a staple in your kitchen. So don’t wait – try one of these amazing gluten-free brownie recipes today and enjoy!